We’re currently on the look out for a Part Time Graphic Designer.
You will be required to provide design support for websites, branding, social media marketing and printed material.
You will be responsible for:
- Design website layouts and flow
- Design website visual content
- Create inspiration brand ideas and guidelines
- Design artwork for social media and marketing campaigns
- Artwork for print design such as banners, business cards, brochures, posters
- Keeping up to date with the latest design and digital trends
Our ideal Graphic Designer:
- Will have a portfolio of design work to show
- At least 1 years experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Have knowledge of social media
- Have knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Have commercial knowledge of print
- Have a great eye for detail
- Would be very confident in their own ability in all things design
Other skills advantage but not essential:
- Photography skills
- Experience with WordPress
- Social Media Marketing knowledge
The position would suit a student or parent working around school hours or a freelancer wanting more hours.
Salary and hours are negotiable and dependent on portfolio and experience.